EduMound is a start-up platform established for young minds aspiring to contribute their skills and knowledge for the growth of the educational fraternity.
We aim at empowering students who are seeking opportunities for self establishment.
It is a 4 week Internship Program where you can learn more about writing effective Blogs, organisational and managerial skills.
TASKS OF AN INTERN
- Article writing
- Study Material / Explanatory Articles / Notes writing.
- Distinctive content for the blog
- Creation of other contents such as News, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, etc., as per the assignment given.
- The Graphic Designer has to create innovative posts and posters for the events organised and posts made by EduMound.
- Creating Layout for advertisement, brochures etc.
- The intern is expected to have creative aptitude and a basic knowledge of designing.
- Digital marketing intern is supposed to assist advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email.
- Creating timely reports, analysing the progress and issues.
The intern can choose to take up tasks on a daily or weekly basis as per their convenience.
- Certificate of Internship on successful completion of the internship.
- Certificate of Recommendation will be awarded to best performers in the respective fields.
- Best performing post of the month will receive a shoutout on our social media handles.
HOW TO APPLY
The interested candidates can apply by mailing their resume/CV at [email protected] with the subject – ‘Application for Internship as (Content Creator/ Graphic Designer/ Digital Marketer) for the month of (the month you would like to intern)’
*Note- We are not charging money and this internship is free of cost. There is no stipend for this internship as well.
The intern is advised to visit the website www.edumound.com to get a basic idea of the content.