ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
Intern – Social media Team, Graphic Board of All India Legal Forum
You will be working under the Graphic Board of All India Legal Forum in the social media team for the duration of your internship. The role primarily entails:
- Handling and managing the social media handles of All India Legal Forum.
- Ensure timely posting on social media.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for two months.
NO. OF VACANCIES
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible)
There is no stipend involved.
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV, cover letter and SOP (not more than 1 page) at [email protected] [cc to: [email protected] and [email protected] ] latest by 30th November 2020. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for social media team”.
Selected students will be called for an interview.