ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
Intern-Corporate Law Board of All India Legal Forum.
You will be working under the Corporate Law Board of All India Legal Forum for the duration of your internship. The role of an Intern at Corporate Law Board will be to address news on corporate laws, important events and other recent important happenings in the domain. The members need to study and write elaborate and insightful research articles, reports and reviews in the domain of corporate law to be published in the website of All India Legal Forum.
Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for three months.
NO. OF VACANCIES
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- A Good Exposure for those who wish to further enhance their writing skills.
- A certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible).
There is no stipend involved.
Applications must include the following:
- Cover Letter, briefly indicating past writing experience.(Applicants having experience in Corporate Law will be preferred)
- Curriculum Vitae in pdf format, not exceeding 2 pages.
- Writing Sample (1500-2000 Words).
Applicants are required to send their application at [email protected]
Applications must be made with the Subject of the email as ‘Application for Corporate Law Board Intern‘.
The applications must be submitted on or before January 16, 2021, 11:59 pm.
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Selected students will be called for an interview.