ABOUT JUS CORPUS LAW JOURNAL
ISSN (O): 2582-7820
Jus Corpus is a double-blind peer-reviewed E-Journal that provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law and management to publish their Articles, Blogs, Case Comments, Research Papers, etc. in the different volumes and Blog section.
Jus Corpus aims to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors, and Editors, etc.
Any Candidate from any course can apply to the competition. There are no restrictions.
THEME OF ARTICLE
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Law will be considered.
AWARDS AND MERIT
- 1st prize: Rs 1,000/- + Certificate of Publication + Certificate of Merit
- 2nd prize: Rs. 700/- + Certificate of Publication + Certificate of Merit
- 3rd prize: Rs. 500/- + Certificate of Publication + Certificate of Merit
- Top 7 Articles of the participants are entitled to have their work to be published on our Journal
- Certificate of Merit to Top 15 Students.
- A soft copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
- Font: Times New Roman; Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Word limit: 2000 – 8000 words.
- Alignment: Justified.
- For Footnotes: Times New 10; Line Spacing: 1
- Plagiarism should be less than 15%.
- The submission must be made in .doc or .docx format only.
- No participant can make more than 1 submission.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication. Plagiarized content shall not be entertained.
- Judgment shall be based on points given on the criteria of content, language & uniqueness.
- All submissions should be sent via email to [email protected] .
- The Subject line is ARTICLE WRITING SUBMISSION.
- The Article must be accompanied by a Cover Page. The Cover Page will have the following details:
- Name of the Author
- Name of the Co-Author (if any)
- The topic of the Article
- Contact Number
Last Date of Registration: March 21, 2021
Last Date of Submission: March 28, 2021
Declaration of Results: March 30, 2021
Fill out the form to register: https://forms.gle/hgSM5tGvCz3AfSYbA
Author: Rs. 100/- only
Single Co-Author: 200/- only
Two Co-Authors: 250/- only
A team may have a maximum of three participants.
You can use the mode of Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay at 7755888976.
UPI Id: [email protected]
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at [email protected]