About the Organization
The Law Communicants is a legal tech platform for law students and aspiring lawyers. We aim to create a bridge between Students, Advocates, and Academic scholars. We also publish articles, blogs, judgments, and expert opinions of ace legal professionals. It is a 360° Legal tech platform – about academics, profession, and opportunities. The team also works with various law institutes and scholars across the country to collate and share knowledge.
Our goal is to work towards a vision to create a platform for all Law students, Legal scholars, and Advocates who can show their work and grab the opportunities they are looking for. Along with this we also focus on promoting the events for different institutions and making them accessible to the whole nation.
- Language of the quiz will be English.
- Quiz will be conducted online.
- The link for the quiz shall be sent to the WhatsApp group.
- Topics: Hindu Laws ( Hindu Marriage Act 1955, Hindu Succession Act 1956, Hindu Adoptions & Maintenance Act 1956)
1st prize: Prize worth Rs. 3000, E-Certificate of Merit, Special Mentions on all social media accounts of the organizer, an internship opportunity with the organizer as per their convenience.
2nd prize: Prize worth Rs. 1500, E-Certificate of Merit and an internship opportunity with the organizer as per their convenience.
3rd prize: Prize worth Rs. 500, E-Certificate of Merit and an internship opportunity with the organizer as per their convenience.
Participation Certificates for all participants.
**Note: Registration is mandatory to the avail Participation Certificate.
Format of the Competition
- The quiz will contain multiple-choice questions.
- The quiz will be conducted through Google form. It will consist of 50 multiple choice questions to be answered in 30 minutes.
- In case of a tie, the person submitting in lesser time shall be qualified.
- In case of a tie in terms of the time of submission, the person answering the most number of questions shall be qualified.
Eligibility and Registration
UG and PG students from Any College or University recognized by the UGC.
The registration fee for the competition is Free/-
- The Last date of Registration is 12th March 2022
- The Date of Competition is 13th March 2022 (5:00 p.m.)
To Register, Click here: https://forms.gle/uyCYchvaN4s8NPbcA
Joining this group is mandatory. Click here to join the group
Rules and Regulations
- Only individual participation is permitted.
- The Organizers will not be responsible for in case of any connectivity/Device failure during the quiz.
- The participants are requested to arrange a sound internet connection throughout the competition.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend or repeal any rule or eligibility criteria at any time before the commencement of the competition.
- The decision of the organisers is final.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with organiser.
- All participants will be provided with an E-Certificate for participation.
- Registration is mandatory to avail the certificate.
Keyur Tripathi: +91 9968957864 (WhatsApp ONLY)
Akarsh Sharma: +91 9971912048 (WhatsApp ONLY)