ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Integral University is located in Lucknow, the capital city of the largest state of India, Uttar Pradesh. It was established under Act Number 9 of 2004 by the State Government. Integral University, the first enacted Minority University in the country, started functioning on 1 April 2004. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under sections 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956, as well as by other regulatory bodies such as the Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Council of Architecture, Bar Council of India, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, National Council for Teacher Education, and UP State Medical Faculty.
Integral University is accredited with A+ by NAAC and recognized as a Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
ABOUT THE FACULTY OF LAW
Integral University’s Department of Law in Lucknow offers a range of programs, including undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. Our mission is to educate future legal professionals with knowledge, integrity, and dedication. Our vision is to blend India’s legal heritage with a global perspective. Our accomplished faculty is actively involved in legal research. Accredited and successful alumni reflect our program’s quality.
ABOUT CONSTITUTIONAL LAW SOCIETY
The Constitutional Law Society was established under the aegis of the Faculty of Law, Integral University, in the year 2018, to promote and encourage the legal literacy, rights, and values that are enshrined in the Constitution among law students.
The Society was founded to encourage discussions and deep-rooted understandings as well as to promote legal literacy and principles reflected in the Constitutional Law.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Constitution Day also known as ‘Samvidhan Divas’, is celebrated in our country every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. An important part of the celebrations is the reading of the Preamble to the Constitution and reaffirming our commitment to uphold its ideology and ethos. In conjunction with its commitment, the Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law intends to organize the 4th National Online Quiz Competition.
- Constitutional Law and Legal History.
- The quiz will be conducted in Online Mode and will cover questions related to Constitutional Law and Legal History.
- There will be 40 questions and each will be of one mark.
- Team participation is not allowed.
- If there is a tie, then the winner will be decided on the basis of the time on which they have submitted the quiz.
- The Quiz will start at 5:00 PM on 26th November 2023, and be for a duration of 20 minutes.
- The result declared would be final and the authority vests with the organizer to change or modify the same.
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students, studying in any of the recognized Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities.
- Last date of registration: November 23, 2023
- The quiz will be held on November 26, 2023, at 5:00 pm
- Declaration of Result: November 26, 2023, 9:00 pm
- The winner will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation+ Medal
- The runner-up will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation + Medal
- E-certificates will be given to all participants.
The participation fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 50/- is to be paid for registration, using the payment details given below.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/71wfVFX4vrJhCagH7
BROCHURE LINK: https://tinyurl.com/ynmt9u42
Either use the below-mentioned account details or UPI or Phone Pay/Google Pay, to send the participation fee.
- Account Details Account Name: Mohd Ayaz Raza
- Account Number: 40806681746
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- IFSC Code: SBIN008515
UPI: 9044876699ayaz@axl 9044876699ayaz@ybl
In case of any query, write to us at email@example.com, or contact:
- Pranav Chaudhary (Student Convenor, CLS) +91 8081561433
- Zoya Hashmi (Student Convenor, CLS) +91 9838736179
- Mary Joseph (Student Member, CLS) +91 6202312251
- Aditya Dwivedi (Student Member, CLS) +91 9362047545
- Amreen Khan (Student Member, CLS) +91 6205926417
- Mohd Ayaz Raza (Technical Expert/Student Member, CLS) +91 9044876699
Website Link: https://clsintegral.wordpress.com/