About THE Society
The Constitutional Law Society was established under the aegis of the Faculty of Law, Integral University, in the year 2018, to promote and encourage the legal literacy, rights, and values that are enshrined in the Constitution among the law students. The Society was founded to encourage discussions and deep-rooted understandings as well as to promote legal literacy and principles reflected in the Constitutional Law.
About the Competition
The Society celebrates the “Constitution Day”, in remembrance of the Father of the Indian Constitution – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, to reinforce the significance and importance of the Constitution. The Constitutional Law Society, Faculty of Law, Integral University is organizing the 4th Edition of it National Essay Writing Competition, on the occasion of Constitution Day, 2021.
- Indian Constitution and the Principle of Gender Equality
- Indian Constitution and Free Press
- Freedom of Expression in Current Regime
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students, studying in any of the recognized Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities.
Release of Notification: 11th November 2021.
Last Date of Submission: 22th November 2021, 11:59 PM.
Release of Results: 26th November 2021.
1st Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize
2nd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize
3rd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Trophy + Cash Prize
Top 5 entries will be published on Constitutional Law Society Blog. E-Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
The participation fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 50/- is to be paid for registration, using the payment details given below.
Either use the below-mentioned account details or UPI or PhonePay/GooglePay, for sending the participation fee.
- Account Name: Harsh Upadhyay
- Account Number: 38398560138
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- IFSC Code: SBIN8003
UPI: 9984247865@ybl, PhonePay/GooglePay: 9984247865
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only, by following this link: https://forms.gle/spSnaGRF9quWGZGYA.
- All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 PM, 22th November 2021. Participants are allowed to submit one essay only; multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
- Co-authorship is permitted, up to two. Submission shall be in the English language only.
- Word limit of the submission is 1,500 – 2,000 words, excluding footnotes.
- The manuscript(s) must be in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) format, with the font size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing for the main text and size 10 in Times New Roman with single line spacing for footnotes, and authors must adhere to the OSCOLA citation format for footnotes.
- Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition. To protect the creative interest plagiarism shall be permitted only up to 20%.
- The essay should be the original work of the authors and should not have been published in any form or manner before. Integral University will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by authors.
- Participant shall not include his/her name in the submission’s text in any form.
- Copyright of the submission shall remain with Integral University.
- In case of any conflicts, the jury shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
In case of any query, write to us at email@example.com.
Visit our website https://clsintegral.wordpress.com/ to know more about us.