Lex Cognoscenti is a virtual learning platform. The basic purpose of this virtual platform is to disseminate legal knowledge among all. It is aimed at organizing various events for spreading legal awareness.
ABOUT KPS ADVOCATES
KPS is a full-service Law Firm handling all legal matters on Business, Commercial, Corporate, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, Consumer, Labour & Service laws, in all Courts and Tribunals across India. The firm adopts a multi-disciplinary approach where, apart from advocates, professionals from different backgrounds including chartered accountants, company secretaries, trademark agents, patent attorneys work collectively on different assignments.
The firm possess the required infrastructure and is equipped with latest computing and communications technology to enable fast and cost-effective services to the clients. It makes complete usage of a practical and effective precedent development system to ensure uniformity and time management. The firm has adapted itself successfully to the modern day demands of global competitiveness and competence.
KPS is having a full-service office in NCR of Delhi. The Firm also has associate offices located across various parts of India including Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
This Competition is open for all whoever is enthusiastic. Participation is not in any way limited to only the law students. We appreciate students from different streams, UPSC aspirants, law professionals and everyone else to take part in this competition as the Constitution of India and the Supreme Courtare backbones of Indian Democracy.
DATE AND TIME
24th January 2021 (Sunday) from 07:00 PM to 07:30 PM.
- 30 questions from provisions, amendments and case lawsrelating to the Constitution of India.
- 20 questions from recent judgments of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- There shall be 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- In case of a tie, the one who consumed less time, shall be given higher rank.
- The quiz shall be conducted over Google Form.
- The organisers shall not remain responsible for any technical glitches on the part of participants.
In case of any confusion, the decisions of the Organizer shall be final
- Registration Fees for the Quiz: 60/- Only
- Payment can be done through PhonePe/Google Pay/BHIM UPI to 7008955045(We don’t accept payment through Paytm Wallet).
Winner:-A Cash Prize of ₹1000 + One Month Online Internship with KPS Advocates + Online Internship with JLSR + 50% off in a Publication with JLSR + Certificate of Excellence
Runner-up:-A Cash Prize of ₹500 + One Month Online Internship with KPS Advocates + Online Internship with JLSR + 50% off in a Publication with JLSR + Certificate of Excellence
Second Runner-up:-A Cash Prize of ₹300 + One Month Online Internship with KPS Advocates + Online Internship with JLSR + 50% off in a Publication with JLSR + Certificate of Excellence
4thPosition:-A Cash Prize of ₹250 + One Month Online Internship with KPS Advocates + Online Internship with JLSR +25% off in a Publication with JLSR +Certificate of Excellence
5thPosition:-A Cash Prize of ₹200 + One Month Online Internship with KPS Advocates + Online Internship with JLSR + 25% off in a Publication with JLSR +Certificate of Excellence
6th-10thPositions:-Online Internship with JLSR + 25% off in a Publication in JLSR +Certificates of Merit
11th-20thPosition:-Online Internship with JLSR + 25% off in a Publication in JLSR +Certificates of Merit
For all Participants:-25% off in a Publication with JLSR + Certificate of Participation for all.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR INTERNSHIP WITH KPS ADVOCATES
- As mentioned above the top five participants will be offered one-month internship with KPS Advocates.
- Participant pursuing LL.B. are only eligible for internship. If the participants are not law students or if they are from LL.M. course, they will not be able to avail this perk.
- Eligibility: the participant must be from 3rd year or above of his/her 5 years law course or must be from 2nd year or above if he/she is from a 3 years law course.
- If any participant is below his/her 3rd year (in case he/she belongs to a 5 years law course) or below 2nd year (in case he/she belongs to a 3 years law course), he/she shall be eligible to apply with the firm for internship upon his/her entry to 3rd year and 2nd year of study, respectively.
For example:If ‘A’ belongs to 2nd year of his law course while taking the quiz, he shall not be able to avail this internship immediately. However, he will be given a slot for internship if he applies it immediately after entering into his 3rd year.
- One must apply for this internship at least two (2) months before the opted period of internship.
For example: If you are adjudged as one of top five participants of the quiz in January and if you apply immediately, you will get your internship slot for the month of March subject to availability.
- The internship period is though originally for one-month, it may be extended on the basis of your performance at the sole discretion of the firm.
- You will be subjected to removal if your conducts are found to be unbecoming of an intern or on any other ground as may be prescribed by the firm.
- This offer shall be available for a period of 6 month from the date of award or from the date of attaining eligibility, as applicable.
- The firm shall not be bound to offer internship in case the firm ceases to exist.
- There shall not be any stipend.
- The internship programme may be either virtual or physical as decided by the firm management solely and depending upon the slot availability.
- In case of any unforeseen eventuality, this offer can be withdrawn at the sole discretion of the firm without any notice.
Register through the following link:
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION
23 January 2021 (Saturday)
FOR QUERIES CONTACT
Phone Number:-7205118819/ 8455852908/7008955045
Email ID:-[email protected]