ABOUT WORLD CYBER SECURITY FORUM
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community founded in 2019 that aims in improving cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and teenagers around the world. It offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
Recently, WCSF launched Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyber law, cybercrime, and cybersecurity. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology.
Let’s pledge to make our digital world safer & secure.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Under our Cybercrime Awareness, 2020 program we have pledged to make the lives of the people safer & secure by encouraging them to participant with us on various occasion as our main aim is to create awareness in terms of cyber and its related subject matter. Under this, we have decided to celebrate “Cyber Safety & Security Week” where our subject matter expert will be sharing his in-depth knowledge with the attendees in regard to various cyber related issues & also discuss about its preventive measures. We have tried to keep the session very opaque & swift. This is the ideal platform for beginners and even for all age groups who struggles every day in order to keep their private information and data safe & confidential. This workshop also plays a vital role for those youngsters who are fascinated by the cyber world & wants to opt it as their career option. This two-day workshop is not just based on theoretical aspect but also the practical aspect is going to be touched. This will be more based on one to one interaction. The attendees are free to raise their questions or doubts directly with our experts during the session & after the session the free study material will be provided to all the attendees.
ABOUT THE EXPERT
Prof. Aditiya Kedari is a NET (law) qualified legal personnel who also possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science) & since 2015 he is involved in teaching in some very prominent law colleges like Symbiosis Law School (Pune), DES Shri. Navalmal Firodia Law College, Bharti Vidyapeeth (Pune) & various other Civil Service Coaching Institutes. He has a wide experience of conducting research on not just the legal aspects but also on various contemporary issues.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER CYBER SAFETY & SECURITY WEEK
- 21st November 2020 (4.00 PM) – Understanding the Basics of Computer Machinery & Cyber Terminology with their definitions, importance, usage along with Role of Cyber in protecting IPRs, Cyber Laws in India, Position of India in terms of Cybercrimes, Meaning & Importance of E-Commerce & M-Commerce, Securing from financial frauds under M-Commerce & E-Commerce along with some real-life examples & much more.
- 22nd November 2020 (4.00 PM) – Discussion on Digital Signatures, E-Contracts, Cyber Crime Investigation, Protection of Private Data, Various types of E-attacks, E-crimes & its preventive measures along with the types of Corporate E-crimes, Role of International Agencies in Cyber space etc. will be covered.
BENEFITS OF 2-DAYS TRAINING WORKSHOP
The key benefit of attending the training workshop is to learn and interact with the subject matter expert who will be sharing his in-depth knowledge in regard to various cyber related issues. Further benefits are:
- All attendees will get a certificate of attendance for 2-days Cyber Training Workshop.
- All attendees will get a free study material for 2-days Cyber Training Workshop.
- All attendees will get a chance to enhance their knowledge in regard to technical aspects of cybercrimes.
- The training workshop is a time saver for professionals and students who cannot afford to join a full time cyber related course.
A nominal charge of Rs 199/- has to be submitted for this event & the attendee needs to upload the screenshot of the payment in the google form. You can pay by following methods-:
Payment can be made through
Paytm/ Google Pay: +91 9569894344
Through A/c Transfer:
A/c number: 1087101018082
Bank & Branch: Canara Bank
IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
Beneficiary Name: Akash Garg
After making the payment, fill the google form:
Last Date to Register is 16th November, 2020.
Register soon; as slots are limited.
For any query, please email us at [email protected] or Call us on +91 88470 77236.