ABOUT THE ORGANIZATIONS
The Amikus Qriae
The Amikus Qriae is a student-run organization that aims to cater to the needs of scholars, professionals, researchers, and everybody else in the legal domain. As the name suggests, we are companions to legal aspirants as well as experts with an aim to bridge the gap between the accessible information and the aspirants.
Memo Pundits is India’s first Mooting School for law students, founded in 2014 by Anant Gupta and Rachnendra Tripathi. It is a unique platform that imparts knowledge in the field of mooting. What sets it apart is its teaching methodology, which is far from traditional Indian online courses. All online courses are based on Harvard University’s “Active Learning” model, which makes sure that learning is always fun!
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The two days online workshop will cover the various areas of how to draft a memorial and how to prepare for the oral rounds for both National & International Moot Court Competitions. The students attending this workshop will get a good knowledge of how to draft memorial & how to prepare for the oral rounds of any moot Court competition.
The following topics will be covered:
- What are the criteria to choose a moot?
- How to approach a moot problem.
- Key aspects of research.
- Special features of a draft.
- Tricks to make a perfect written submission.
- How to fetch brownie points in a memorial.
- What should be the approach for oral pleading?
- How should the work between the teams be divided.
- Skills to dodge answers.
- Structure of oral pleadings.
Mr. Rachnendra Tripathi
(COO, MEMO PUNDITS)
Rachnendra graduated from National Law University Odisha in 2016 and practiced litigation for 2 years. His passion for mooting was evident right from his first moot court competition where his team bagged the “Best Memorial” and “Runners Up” citation at G.H. Raisoni Moot Court Competition. His exceptional formatting skills have helped at least 15 moot teams win the “Best Memorial” citation at national and international moot courts such as the Philip C. Jessup International Moot.
- Date – 25th & 26th September, 2020
- TIME – 5 P.M. – 6.30 P.M.
- Platform – Zoom
The registration fee is INR 200. You may make the payment using the following:
GPAY/PAYTM/PHONE PE: – 7364006404
Once payment is complete, complete your registration form here: CLICK HERE
- E-certificate of completion signed by the speaker.
- Free publication opportunity on The Amikus Qriae website.
- Free e-books on law subjects.
In case of queries, please contact +91 7364006404/ +91 6392 434 359