ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The event is aimed at promoting the importance of the judgments. This competition will enable the participants to know, how these judgments have changed the overall course of justice. Law Tales is providing an opportunity for legal minds to express their opinions on these latest landmark judgments in the form of case comment writing.
The entire event will be conducted online.
Students pursuing LL.B., i.e., 3 year or 5 year course from any recognized College or University or pursuing LL.M from any recognized University or preparing for judiciary or pursuing any Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in any field.
In Co-authorship, not more than 2 participants are allowed.
FORMAT OF CASE COMMENT
Background of the Case
Case Comment / Analysis
- Word limit – Minimum 2500 words & Maximum 5000 words (including footnotes)
- Format – MS Word; font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12 pt for text, 14 pt for Headings, 10 pt for footnotes
- Page numbers – bottom center
- The case comment must be written in English.
- Line Spacing – 1.5 for text and 1.0 for footnotes
- Alignment – Justified and layout must be A4 size
- Margin – One inch each side
- The citation methodology to be followed is Harvard Bluebook (20th Edition).
- The submission must be original.
- Plagiarism of any sort will lead to immediate disqualification.
- All submissions must be sent as .doc or .docx files at the google form which will be send through the confirmation mail to the participant after successful registration.
First Prize: Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 500 + Internship Opportunity at a Law Firm + Opportunity to be a member of Law Tales
Second Prize: Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity at a Law Firm + Opportunity to be a member of Law Tales
Third Prize: Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity at a Law Firm
Top 10: Top ten selected participants will get a Certificate of Appreciation
All Participants will Be Issued E-certificates.
All the selected entries will be published on our website with the name of the Author.
A soft copy of the certificate of participation will be emailed to all the participants after the successful declaration of the result.
Online Registration Form:
Single Author: Rs. 50/-
Co-Author: Rs. 80/-
For the payment of registration fees:
- Gpay- 7007389806
- Bank Transfer:
Account Number- 39572483362
IFSC Code- SBIN0008019
Name of Bank and Branch- State Bank of India, Lakhanpur
Last date of Registration: 30th June, 2021
Last date of Submission: 5th July, 2021
Declaration of results: 20th July, 2019
Phone: 7007389806, 9075001969
Email: [email protected]